Terms and Conditions
Hemsley Wynne Furlonge LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England & Wales with company number OC393222 and has its registered office at 5th Floor, 6 Lloyd’s Avenue, London EC3N 3AX.
Details of HWF on the Financial Conduct Authorities register can be found here https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000W9pVdAAJ
By accessing the Site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- www.hwfpartners.com (“the Site”) is owned and operated by Hemsley Wynne Furlonge LLP (“HWF”) All copyright and other intellectual property rights whatsoever arising in content of or information contained in the Site and any underlying code (“the Content”) is owned or licensed by HWF.
- The Content is for general information purposes only. HWF does not give in warranties, representations or guarantees in respect of the site regarding the accuracy, adequacy and completeness of the Content. To the fullest extent permitted by law HWF disclaims all liability that could arise from or as a result of reliance on the Content.
- HWF does not warrant, represent or guarantee that the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, is free from any infection by any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or destructive components.
- Under no circumstances (except for death and personal injury arising from the negligence of HWF) shall HWF be liable in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use of or in any way connected with the Site or any hyper linked website, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information or loss of programs.
- No part of the Site may be permanently copied or reproduced in any form or reproduced on any other website or stored in or transmitted to or from any other electronic or digital form in whole or in part without the prior written permission of HWF.
- You may provide a link to the Site provided you link to the hwfpartners.com home page in a new browser window. The Site may, from time to time, contain hyperlinks to websites provided by third parties. HWF is not responsible for the availability or content of such sites. Links to third party sites do not constitute any endorsement or affiliation by HWF of such site, its owners or providers.
- Any information we receive from you will only be used by HWF to provide services to you. The details, which you provide may also be used in order to help us update our records and/or for marketing purposes. Please advise us if you do not wish your information to be used in this manner.
- Any employee of HWF who has access to your personal data is required to keep that information confidential and is not permitted to use it for any other purposes. We may also disclose your information: (i) where we are required to do so by; (ii) in order to establish or defend any legal rights of HWF; or (iii) where necessary to exercise our legitimate business interests. Relevant portions of your data may also be used for other secondary legal, administrative and management purposes.
- Any information provided by you to us will not be transferred outside the EEA.
- HWF does not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information recorded on the Site.
- Site may contain links to other websites. HWF is not responsible for the data protection policies and/or procedures of such websites.
- HWF reserves the right to make changes to any part of the Site and these terms.
- These terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms or the relationship established by them.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by HWF to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.