- Assisting the financial controller with the month-end close process, including calculation and posting of prepayments and accruals, maintaining the fixed asset register and posting depreciation
- Liaising with external payroll providers on a monthly basis
- Reconciling the credit card control account
- Identifying bills for payment and setting up payments
- Processing employee expense claims
- Assisting the financial controller with preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts as well as variance analysis when required
- Maintaining the relationship with local accounting and tax advisors to ensure local compliance
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years relevant accounting experience
- Fluent standard of English
- Good understanding of financial control in a group environment. Experience in period end close processes preferred, including the use of systems to facilitate the reporting process
- Excellent Excel skills including use of pivot tables and complex formulae
- Knowledge of and experience in the application of the principles of internal control in a financial reporting environment is desirable
A full job description is available on request.
Please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for consideration.