The use of Transaction Risk insurance has increased rapidly across UK, Europe, US and now the Middle East & Africa and HWF is continuing their growth by building out their Middle East & Africa Team. HWF is looking for a highly motivated individual with private M&A experience to assist in growing the business in the Middle East & Africa. Whilst not a prerequisite it would be helpful if the individual has some experience of working on transactions where Transaction Risk insurance has been used (and been involved in that workstream).
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Assist the HWF Middle East team in delivering best in class service, including:
– Advising clients on all transaction liability insurance solutions available in the market;
– Structuring transaction liability insurance solutions to meet clients’ needs; and
– Effect the placement of transaction liability insurance policies.
2. To seek out new business and to nurture and grow existing client and prospect relationships.
3. Assist the existing team in exploring opportunities across the Middle East and beyond.
4. Manage claims activity (to the extent they arise).
5. To monitor the potential client landscape and ensure that we are identifying and dealing with any possible gaps with our client/prospect base.
6. To maintain good working relationships with all insurers in this class of insurance.
7. To develop a good understanding of the coverage position and appetite of all insurers and continue to identify potential developments, new products, and new markets.
1. University graduate with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent).
2. Relevant M&A experience gained through experience in either a finance, banking or legal context. Minimum 2 years full time experience.
1. Accuracy and attention to detail.
2. Reliability and honesty.
3. Excellent time management.
5. Analytical skills.
6. Interpersonal skills.
7. Verbal and written communication skills.
The Application Process
Step 1: Informal conversation with the Head of Middle East & Africa.
Step 2: Online interview with 2 Partners of HWF – this is an opportunity for you to meet with 2 Partners of the firm and for the team to understand your strengths, preferences, and motivations. The assessment will take place online, and there will be an opportunity for you to ask questions.
Step 3: Written exercise (details provided in advance) and discussion with 2 other senior members of HWF, including your future line manager.
Please contact Rachael Coleman on +44 7840152573 for more information, or send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.