Complaints Policy (GmbH)
Hemsley Wynne Furlonge LLP strives to provide the best possible service to our clients. If you are not satisfied with the level of service provided by us, we will endeavour to resolve this as soon as possible.
If you consider that you have cause to complain, we have set out the following information below:
- How to make a complaint
- How we will ensure your complaint is dealt with promptly, fairly and effectively
- What you can do if you are not satisfied with our response
How to make a complaint
If you wish to complain, you may contact any member of the team or contact us by:
6 Lloyd’s Avenue
London EC3N 3AX
Our complaints handling procedure
- We aim to resolve your concerns, whenever possible, by close of business on the next working day. If this is not possible, we will promptly acknowledge your complaint in writing no later than three working days after receipt.
- If your complaint concerns the provision of (or failure to provide) a service by another firm authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, such as an insurer, we will promptly refer your complaint in writing to the firm. In these circumstances we will provide you with the full contact details for the firm and, if the other firm is solely responsible, our final response.
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint at the earliest possible stage. We will thoroughly investigate the matter and will usually send our final response to you in writing no later than eight weeks after receipt of your complaint.
- We will keep you regularly informed of our progress and the measures being taken to resolve your complaint. If our response is not issued within four weeks of the date we received your complaint, we will issue a letter to you explaining why we have been unable to resolve your complaint and indicate when we will make further contact. You are welcome to contact us at any time to check the status of our investigation.
- If, after eight weeks, you are still waiting for us to respond, we will write to you explaining why we have been unable to conclude your complaint and the options available to you.
- If you are not happy with our response, or the position after a period of 8 weeks, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to:
Postfach 08 06 32
for an independent assessment and opinion.